August 27, 2008

Which ZOOMA Training Program Should I Choose?

Hello all runners and run/walkers,

I am very proud to be your coach for the ZOOMASeries and am here for ALL of you. The programs we designed are for all levels; from beginner exercisers to those more experienced runners wanting to break their time goals!

I have trained thousands of women runners and I always get the same common question: What program should I follow? Well, what are your goals and where are your fitness levels now? If you are starting from scratch and have never run before, then I suggest you follow one of my beginner programs. If you have been running for a while now and really want to improve your time, try one of the more advanced programs.

The best part of this opportunity is that this is your goal and your training. You can always try one program and then after a few weeks if it is too easy or difficult, simply send me your progress through the “askgracie” section and I can help you decide on how to progress accordingly. Any distance is possible if you commit to the training and stay consistent!

This is what ZOOMA is all about: YOU and improving your running ability.

I would like to encourage everyone to ask me a question about training this week through the ZOOMA Trainer. The Trainer is free! Register at http://races.zoomarun.com/train.html to access the "askgracie" space. Please allow 48 hours for me to answer all questions as we travel a TON with my sports apparel line, gracie’s gear. (www.graciesgearandtraining.com)

Gracie’s Gear is changing the way women work out and what we expect from our workout gear! We are proud to announce that Big Peach Running Co and Phiddipies in GA are now carrying our line. Please enjoy the experience and check us out!!!

I look forward to working with all of you these next few months,

Coach Gracie

No comments: